Financial decisions and day to day bill paying can be difficult for someone that has a disability or is struggling to make ends meet. House Calls of Menomonie, Inc. can support those in this situation by becoming their Representative Payee. We treat our clients with respect and dignity ensuring support to live as independently as possible.
House Calls of Menomonie, Inc serve over 25 Counties throughout Wisconsin. For more information on how we can help you or a loved one, please call House Calls of Menomonie, Inc. at 715-232-6475 x214 or toll free at 888-232 6475 x214.
A representative payee is an individual or organization that receives Social Security, SSI, Rail Road, Veterans and Earned Income payments for someone that cannot manage or direct someone else to manage his/her money. The representative payee’s responsibility is to use the funds to pay for the current and foreseeable needs of the consumer for food, clothing and housing, recreation and miscellaneous expenses.
WHO NEEDS A REPRESENTATIVE PAYEE?
The law requires that some individuals have a representative payee. These would include:
- Minor children under the age of 15.
- Legally incompetent adults.
- Disabled adults who are determined by SSA to be incapable and who SSA has determined to have a drug addiction or alcohol condition.
HOW CAN HOUSE CALLS OF MENOMONIE, INC HELP ME?
Some of the benefits of having House Calls of Menomonie, Inc as your payee are:
- Your current daily living needs are being paid with your money directly by House Calls of Menomonie, Inc.
- You can have personal spending funds budgeted and available to you.
- You can request up to date and accurate transaction reports of your funds at any time.
- Our account representatives are caring, responsible and fully bonded. They often go beyond just managing money. They interact with the individual, always encouraging good money making decisions.
- Annual Representative Payee reports are sent to SSA to prove benefits have been used according to Social Security guidelines.
- We are audited tri-annually by SSA.
- We have a strong commitment to improve the financial lives of all the individuals we serve.
- We have several full-time account representatives available to help meet your needs.
- We Respect all individuals we serve.
- Provide a high quality of professional, courteous service.
- Maintain a consistently high level of honesty and integrity.
The Representative Payee Program was established to provide quality, comprehensive budgeting on behalf of financially challenged individuals. Our service will provide the highest level of financial independence in the least restrictive manner.
- Help improve the financial stability of our clients.
- Be available to all our clients and potential clients, caseworkers and Government Agencies.
- Continue to support our reputation throughout our service area with high quality work and dedication.